Monday, May 25, 2009

T2W9

I didn't read the papers so I suppose H1N1 is a piggy disease that erupted from Mexico and I also heard that some countries now have it .I think that it spreads when people who are already down with it comes into close contact with somebody that is perfectly alright.If the person is from other countries overseas ,they might spread it to other people as they might not know that they are down with the piggy disease.I think that temperature-taking,one of the precautions taken against the piggy disease was kind of fun because:

1)we didn't have crowfed staircase so there was more fresh air to breathe in

2)Going straight back to class right after recess at 7:30AM was quite new to me so I thought that it was fun

There were other precautions too,but I don't know what they are.

No comments: